Courses Description :
"This course is the first part of the Arabic Language Advanced Level. It is designed to teach the Arabic language to non-Arabic speakers. The course targets the intermediate level adults seeking to master the Arabic language. By the intermediate to advanced level we mean a student, who successfully passed the Arabic Language Intermediate Level (B2).
Your native Arabic speaking tutor, who is fluent in English or French language, will equally focus on developing your four language skills (listening, speaking, reading, and writing) with special attention to the verbal aspects to develop your oral communication skil in day to day situations."
What Will I Learn? :
"You will develop your four language skills (listening, speaking, reading, and writing) in common situations, through plenty of one-to-one discussions with your tutor and by doing homework requiring you to interact in Arabic with strangers or acquiesces in different day-to-day circumstances. Furthermore, you will have to attend the Cafe for moderated discussions with coleagues of the same profeceicy level."
By the end of this level, you are expected to be able to:
- Understand a wide range of long texts while realizing the implication.
- Express your thoughts fluently and spontaneously.
- Use the language flexibly and effectively for social, academic, and professional purposes.
- Produce clear, well-organized, detailed, and coherent texts.
- Understand what you hear or reads.
- Summarize information from various sources, speaking, writing, discussing, and presenting it coherently.
- Express automatically and fluently, highlighting the minute details of meanings even in complex situations."