Courses Description :
"This course is the second part in the Beginner Lavel. It is designed to teach the Arabic language to non-Arabic speakers. The course targets the beginner adults seeking to learn Arabic as a second language. By beginner we mean a student who knows the Arabic alphabet, their sounds, pronunciations, and writing. Therefore, knowing the alphabet is a prerequisite for this course.
Your native Arabic speaking tutor, who is fluent in English or French language, will equally focus on developing your four language skills (listening, speaking, reading, and writing) with special attention to the verbal aspects to develop your oral communications."
What Will I Learn? :
"You will develop your four language skills (listening, speaking, reading, and writing) in common situations, such as sports, Arabic language, work, weather, travel, and health. "
By the end of this level, you are expected to be able to:
- Understand and use familiar everyday phrases aimed at meeting basic needs.
- He talks about himself and others, and he can ask and answer questions related to personal details.
- Interact in a simple way to chat with others.
- Understand and use frequently used phrases and expressions related to the most frequently used fields.
- Communicates positively in simple situations that require a simple and direct understanding of information on familiar issues.
- Describes in simple terms his character and the surrounding environment.